Welcome To My Thoughts On Everything

Welcome! While you may not agree with my thoughts on everything I respect your right not to as long as you respect my right to have a thought every now and then.

The Old Geezer

Search The Web From Here

Monday, August 1, 2011

LG420G Moble Phone

Recently I purchased an LG420G TracFone.  Little did I know that this phone has been out-of-production by LG Electronics for at least 5 years!  Now I know why TracFone sells phones so cheap!  Now the only "manual" that TracFone gives a buyer is a "Start-Up" manual.  Big deal!  Garbage!  The phone has so many features that a users manual is needed to navigate through them!  But alas and anon, I discovered that no one, not even LG has a copy of the users manual that once must have existed for this phone.


There exists at least 2 different models of this phone, an earlier model that was nor Bluetooth enabled and used a data cable to connect to a computer, and a Bluetooth enabled medel.  Mine is the latter.  I desperately need a manual for this phone!  If you have a Bluetooth enabled LG420g cell phone and you have a Users Manual for the phone, or if you just have the manual, then PLEASE contact me at hartzog2000@hotmail.com!  I'm sure that we can work out some kind of arrangement as to how I can get a copy of the Users Manual even if I have to pay for reproduction costs!

Thank you,

John

No comments: