Welcome To My Thoughts On Everything

Welcome! While you may not agree with my thoughts on everything I respect your right not to as long as you respect my right to have a thought every now and then.

The Old Geezer

Search The Web From Here

Saturday, January 24, 2009

And Now For Something Completely Different.

Effort number four was reminiscent of drawings that I used to do which I called "Squares" for lack of a better term. It really looks nothing like my "Squares" only some of the shapes used here reminded me of them. This was a departure from the earlier attempts and something wholly my own. Very crude compared to my later computer rendered drawings but it was the fertilizer that helped the earlier planted seed grow. It was also my first time using colored markers instead of colored pencils. I wasn't quite pleased with the effect. (Click on the image in order to view a larger image).

No comments: