Welcome To My Thoughts On Everything

Welcome! While you may not agree with my thoughts on everything I respect your right not to as long as you respect my right to have a thought every now and then.

The Old Geezer

Search The Web From Here

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Eight Is Not Enough.

With my third computer aided drawing spikes were definitely going to be a major part of each "Stars" design. It was the first time that I had incorporated the 22.5 degree angle into the drawing. This has proven to be problematic. 90 degree angles are the easiest to clone. Just flip a section left or right or up or down. Easy for the computer program MS Paint. 45 degree angles require a little more manipulation in order to clone. However 22.5 degree angles can not be cloned. The limits of the program won't allow for it. I have been able to cut and paste and with the use of another program flip a piece of the drawing then cut and paste it back into the drawing but it is a lot of effort for so little return. I'm learning to live within the limits of MS Paint. (Click on the image in order to see a lager image).

No comments: