Welcome To My Thoughts On Everything

Welcome! While you may not agree with my thoughts on everything I respect your right not to as long as you respect my right to have a thought every now and then.

The Old Geezer

Search The Web From Here

Saturday, January 24, 2009

An Idea Is Born.

This was the first of my computer generated images. I got the idea to use the computer from drawing number 2 and the spikes from from drawing number 4. I used the lay out that I had used for drawing number 2 as a guide. Again I did only 1/8th of the drawing before cloning that one part in order to make the whole. A little added detail that couldn't be done until the drawing was assembled and all that was left was the coloring. I used the MS Paint color pallet without alteration. Compared to my later drawings this one is very crude and unsophisticated. At a later time I plan on reworking the original line drawing and recoloring it. (Click on the image in order to view a larger image).

No comments: