Welcome To My Thoughts On Everything

Welcome! While you may not agree with my thoughts on everything I respect your right not to as long as you respect my right to have a thought every now and then.

The Old Geezer

Search The Web From Here

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Third Time Not Quite The Charm.

This was my second attempt at such a drawing. It was an experiment. I laid out on plain paper what would later become my working grid, a set of perpendicular lines meeting at the apex. From the apex a 45 degree line was drawn (I didn't add the 22.5 degree line until later). I then drew only 1/8 of the drawing, the lower half of the upper left quadrant. I drew in pencil, as before, and inked in the drawing. I then erased the pencil and scanned the drawing into the computer. Using MS Paint I then manipulated the drawing into a whole. My work on the pencil and ink drawing had not been perfect so the manipulation did not yield a perfect result either (examine the tips of the four blue and yellow shapes). What this drawing did do was plant a seed of an idea that took a couple of more drawings before it began to grow. (Click on the image in order to see a larger one).

No comments: