Welcome To My Thoughts On Everything

Welcome! While you may not agree with my thoughts on everything I respect your right not to as long as you respect my right to have a thought every now and then.

The Old Geezer

Search The Web From Here

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Number Nine, Number Nine, Number Nine...

Any Beatles fan will recognize the title of this post. This the ninth drawing in this series but the fourth computer aided drawing. It's a little smaller that number 8 below but still incorporates both curved and straight elements. I was still struggling with the 22.5 degree angle. Thought a slight problem I didn't want to not use it because it adds more depth to the finished drawings. Somehow though I feel that this drawing lacks something. I just can't put my finger on it. (Click on the image in order to see a larger one).

No comments: