Welcome To My Thoughts On Everything

Welcome! While you may not agree with my thoughts on everything I respect your right not to as long as you respect my right to have a thought every now and then.

The Old Geezer

Search The Web From Here

Saturday, January 24, 2009

It's Getting Better All the Time.

My second effort at drawing using the computer was a much more satisfying effort. Not only was it fuller and more sophisticated, it was the first time on the computer that I had used black, white and the 2 grays from the color pallet as more than accent colors. Their inclusion seemed to open up the drawing giving it more depth. It also incorporated some of the shapes from my paper and ink drawings. Mainly the pink and blue shapes near the center of the drawing. Spikes were emerging as one of the main features in my drawings as well. It was also the first time that I had connected shapes by removing the lines that separated them where they came into contact with each other. (Click on the image in order to view a larger image).

No comments: