Welcome To My Thoughts On Everything

Welcome! While you may not agree with my thoughts on everything I respect your right not to as long as you respect my right to have a thought every now and then.

The Old Geezer

Search The Web From Here

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Good Morning Mr. Sunshine.

This was the first drawing that I had done in years. Crude, yes, but for me it was a lot of work as while I may have an artistic eye I'm not much of a sketch artist. I used a quad pad as it is one of my favorite writing/drawing papers due to all the lines. Unfortunately the lines scan (but they don't seem to photocopy) so there is no way to get rid of them. The lyrics were added in MS Paint and are from the Bee Gee's song "Lonely Days" which was the inspiration for the drawing. I posted it on the JetPens forum under "Artwork And Photos" and on their Flickr page. So far I am the only one to publish art on the forum. Why? I haven't a clue. One of my earilier entries, a computer generated collage of penscils taken from photos from the JetPens on-line store, won a $5.00 gift certificate from JetPens! So I'm trying to win another one! Thus was the beginning of my current streak of drawings. They get better, I promise. (Click on the image to see a larger image).

No comments: