Welcome To My Thoughts On Everything

Welcome! While you may not agree with my thoughts on everything I respect your right not to as long as you respect my right to have a thought every now and then.

The Old Geezer

Search The Web From Here

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Sign Of Four

There are 4 different, yet similar revisions of my first computer drawings. The drawings became more and more complex as I went along The technique of painting all 4 alike (as far as they went) was a matter of doing a lot of cut and pasting within MS Paint. I colored the first one, them began overlaying the completed colored drawing onto the blank of the next. That way I only to color the additions not the entire drawing over again. I think that they turned out nicely. They give you a glimpse inside my mind. The further I go the more complex I become. (Click on any image to enlarge it).






























No comments: